Do you need IELTS to get into the the medical profession or university?
Are you struggling to achieve a Band 7 in all areas or Band 6.5 in writing?
Have you taken the test several times and not achieved the score you need, but not sure why?
Interactive and engaging sessions to help you
achieve the band score that you need
Lessons can include:
- Writing for Task 1 and 2
- Grammar structures and tenses used in IELTS
- Academic language and vocabulary
- Pronunciation e.g. fluency, sentence stress, intonation
- Exploring topics for writing and speaking, such as the environment, art and entertainment, social changes
- Strategies for achieving high scores in all areas
- IELTS Academic or General Training exam preparation
benefits of working with me
- Experienced IELTS tutor
- Up-to-date knowledge of IELTS exams
- Flexible lesson times to suit your work patterns.
Want the benefit of individual lessons with a native English teacher, but live outside of the UK or can’t travel to Eastbourne? Not a problem!
I offer individual lessons through Skype, Zoom and Google Docs.
Contact me to see how this can be arranged.