Terms and Conditions
- This Website.
- Any of Our services.
- Any of Our social media channels, e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (either in the name of Bourne to Achieve or its director Jannine Howe)
The Website and Our services are owned and provided by Bourne to Achieve.
- Cookies Policy
- “Us”, “We”,”Our” or similar refers to Bourne to Achieve.
- “You” refers to the client seeking any of Our services via the Website or other means of communication. Where a client is under the age of 18, requiring Us to source information from a responsible adult, references to “You” will include references to both You, the client, and the responsible adult.
- “Website” refers to all content located at the domain “bournetoachieve.com” and on all sub-domains, folders and sub-folders of this domain.
- “Content” means all text (including all blog posts), graphics, images, video, sound and other data displayed on, or made available from, the Website.
- “Free content” means all text, graphics, images, video, sound and other data displayed on, or made available on the Website without charge. It includes, without limitation, any Blog Post and Video Post.
- “Blog post” means a post by Us that appears on this Website or Our linked social media sites.
- “Video post” means a video by Us that appears on this Website or Our linked social media sites.
- “Business Days” refers to 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or a day not declared as a public holiday in the UK.
Purpose and Nature of Our free content
Our free content is intended as general information only and is no substitute for proper consultation and support.
We have used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content on this Website but make no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this Website and cannot accept any liability for any errors or omissions or Your use of the free content.
We endeavour to provide free content that is current and based on the latest research and good practice as at the date of initial publication. We further attempt to update old posts as new information becomes available, but We do not guarantee its currency.
Our legal relationship with you
We do not assume any duty of care in relation to You or any third party by providing the free content on the Website. Your use of the free content does not create a practitioner-client relationship between You and Us.
Use of Information on this Website
You must not copy or reproduce any free content in any way without Our written permission, which if provided, will be subject to the conditions set out below. In the event that We do grant You permission to copy or reproduce any free content, You are given a non-exclusive license, revocable at Our will, to copy and reproduce any free content for personal or commercial use, providing You:
- (Where the Blog Post or Video Post is reproduced on the World Wide Web) include a link back to the specific blog or video entry on this Website or the home page of this Website (landmconsulting.co.uk); and
- Display the domain name of this Website (bournetoachieve.com).
Third Party Intellectual Property Ownership
Please note that We have acquired licences to use certain marks, images and similar published on this Website. The intellectual property rights attached to these marks, images and similar belongs to third parties and We cannot grant You permission to copy or reproduce these. Please contact Us if You wish to copy or reproduce such marks, images and similar and We will endeavour to refer You to the relevant owner who may be able to assist You.
Unauthorised use and security measures
You must only use this Website in good faith and for legitimate personal purposes unless agreed otherwise. In particular, You must not:
- Interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of this Website in any way.
- Alter or attempt to alter any free content.
- Gain access, or attempt to gain access, to any private data, personal information or software code stored on the servers used by this Website.
- Attempt to damage Our reputation and/or commercial interests in any way.
Links from this website
This Website may contain links to other websites over which We have no control. We are not liable for the content on those websites and cannot guarantee the content’s accuracy. You access those websites at Your own risk.
This Website may contain advertisements provided by third parties. We make no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advertisement supplied by third parties. We further do not endorse any product or services advertised on this Website unless We specifically state so.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.